Mahama’s administration completed 46 E-blocks, not 29 – NDC
The National Democratic Congress (NDC) has stated that the John Mahama-led administration completed 46 E-Block projects.
This is in contrast to the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) claim that the Mahama administration only completed 29.
According to the NDC, the Education Ministry’s handing-over note states it clearly.
“The handing-over notes of the former Minister of Education under the NDC/Mahama government, the venerable Prof. Naana Jane Opoku Agyemang bears out this fact.”
The main opposition party in the country added that all these projects were properly furnished.
The party insists that all these facilities were inspected by the President, the Chiefs, community leaders and the media during the commissioning.
“Interestingly, the first Minister of Education of the Akufo-Addo/Bawumia government, Mathew Opoku Prempeh is on public record to have said in 2017 that the NDC/Mahama government completed 46 Community Day Senior High Schools. This was widely reported by the media. The internet never forgets.”
“Post-facto this public admission by their own Minister of Education, the Akufo-Addo/Bawumia government in a futile effort to distort the superior record of the NDC/Mahama government deceptively reclassified some completed E-Block projects as uncompleted, thereby reducing the total number to 29.
This so-called reclassification was largely done on the contrived and flimsy grounds that some of the 46 completed E-blocks had no furniture even though the physical structures had been fully completed.”
The party attached a list of Community Day Senior High Schools that were completed and/or commissioned by former President John Mahama before exiting the office.
Find the list below
1. Seventh Day CDSHS- Abease, Pru West
2. Dermaa CDSHS- Dermaa, Tano South
3. Lambusie CDSH- Lambussie District
4. Nchumuru CDSHS- Krachi Nchumuru
5. Maame Krobo CDSHS- Kwahu, Afram Plains South
6. Kwabenya CDSHS- Ga East
7. Atta Mills CDSHS- Ekumfi Otuam
8. Nkwanta CDSHS- Nkwanta
9. Nyanoakwaboah CDSHS- Upper West Akyim, Adeiso
10. Adobewora CDSHS- Atwima Mponua
11. Adugyama CDSHS- Ahafo-Ano South
12. Bamiankor CDSHS- Bamiankor, Nzema East District
13. Nsawora Adumafa CDSHS- Sefwi Akontonbra
14. Takorase CDSHS- Akwatia, Denkyembour District
15. Frafraha CDSHS- Madina, Accra
16. Katamanso CDSHS- Kpone Katamanso, Accra
17. Volo Community Day- North Tongu
18. Loggu CDSHS- Wa East
19. Zulugu CDSHS- Binduri
20. Daboya CDSHS- Daboya
21. Wapuli CDSHS-Saboba
22. New Longoro-Kintampo
23. Asuosu CDSHS- Offinso North
24. Agric Nzema CDSHS- Kumasi Metropolis
25. Kwamekrom CDSHS- Oti
26. Diaso CDSHS- Upper Denkyira West
27. Kyekyewere CDSHS-Upper Denkyira East
28. Moree CDSHS- Abura Asebu Kwamankese
29. Namanwora CDSHS- Agona East
30. Sankor CDSHS- Ahanta West
31. Awutu Bawjiase CDSHS- Awutu Senya West
32. Awutu Ofaakor CDSHS- Awutu Senya East
33. Anum Apapam CDSHS- Ayensuano
34.Avenorfeme CDSHS- Akatsi South
35. Fodoa Nkwanta CDSHS-Kwahu West
36. Mem Chemfre CDSHS- Kwahu, Afram Plains North
37. Yabram CDSHS- Dambai
38. Krobo CDSHS- Techiman North
39. Agona Fankobaa CDSHS- Agona West
40. Gyaman CDSHS- Gomoa Gyaman
41. Enyanmaim CDSHS- Ajumako Enyan Essiam
42. Kanjaga CDSHS- Builsa South
43. Pakoso CDSHS- Asokore Mampong
44. Gambigo CDSHS- Zuarungu, Bolga East
45. New Longoro CDSHS- Kintampo North
46. Kwamekrom CDSHS- Biakoye District
Send your news stories to
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Ghana News Avenue corporation and thereby have no association to the company
Comments are closed.